Priority will be given to those highschool students who are school age (under 19).
- SD63 students transitioning from neighbourhood schools with support of SD63 Advocate.
- New SD63 students in catchment area
- Out of district applicants
1. Students wishing to enrol at ILC must complete an application form that can be obtained at either primary campus or you can download a form here:
2. Please provide two pieces of primary ID for the requesting student.
- Birth Certificate
- Status Card
- BC Service Card (Care Card)
- Driver's License
3. Submit documents to either Primary Campus
When space is available you will be scheduled for an intake meeting with administration.
ILC enrols students throughout the school year (September to June). Although, a wait-list does exits from time to time.