COVID Protocol for STUDIO 63
STUDIO 63 – Reception
You will be asked to self-assess for symptoms of COVID-19 before, and when arriving at the Salon (use the Daily Health Check for a list of symptoms).
- DO NOT ENTER THE SALON if you answered yes to any of the health check questions; reschedule your appointment by phone
- If you answered no to all health check questions, please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and wait outside or in your vehicle (we do not have space for waiting inside if early). Please don a mask before entering the building
- We cannot accommodate other family members or friends of clients in the building. Please make separate arrangements for childcare. Children under 13 can be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Upon entering the building please sanitize hands immediately, connect with the staff member at the reception desk, and sign-in.
- Please wear your mask for the duration of your visit to the Salon.
- There is a separate entrance and exit - please follow the directional markings when it is time to exit the Salon.
- We are encouraging payment for services by debit or credit card